Program Evaluation and Request for Credit
Click the banner below to complete the evaluation and request certificate
NEW! Program Evaluation and CME Requests are Online ONLY!
Quick Answers to Common Program Evaluation and CME Request Questions
Keeping up with the latest information about continuing medical education (CME) credits, as well as with CME tools and terminology can be difficult. Compiled below are common attendee questions:
The online evaluation is quick and easy to use!
To access the 2010 Annual Meeting evaluation, please follow the following steps:
1. Click here to access the evaluation and request a certificate
2. Login using your ASCO.org username and password or your badge number.
3. Click ‘Claim Credits’ to submit your evaluation
4. Certificates are available immediately after evaluation submission
Please submit your evaluation by July 9, 2010. Submissions received after the deadline will not be processed.
Q: What do I need to complete the Program Evaluation and CME Request?
Users will need their ASCO.org username and password, or badge number.
Q: How do I find my badge number?
This number is listed on the bottom right corner of your attendee badge.Participants will also receive an email on the last day of the meeting with their badge number. Be sure to keep this information handy to access the evaluation.
Q: I have entered my badge ID and received an error message indicating that my record cannot be found. How should I proceed?
Please email email@example.com
or call 888-788-1522 for further assistance regarding your badge ID. Once you have acquired this information, please click here
to access the evaluation and login.
Q: How do I retrieve my ASCO.org username and/or password?
You can retrieve your username and/or password by selecting the "Password" option from the "Forgot your username and password" link on the ASCO.org home page. For other ASCO.org related log in questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 888-282-2552.
Q: How do I access the evaluation for Program Evaluation and CME Requests?
The link is available at the top of this page, and you can also CLICK HERE
Q: How will I receive my CME certificate or my Certificate of Participation?
Q: What is the Registrar’s Office?
Q: What is ASCO University?
ASCO University is an eLearning platform that hosts the Registrar’s Office in addition to many learning modules and educational resources. To visit ASCO University, go to http://university.asco.org
Q: The evaluation system is running slow and I need help onsite? What should I do?
Please check your internet connectivity. For technical support onsite, please see the Program Evaluation desk in the Grand Concourse Lobby at McCormick Place.
Q: I am in the online evaluation and my screen froze and/or I lost internet connectivity. What should I do?
Be assured that your data is automatically saved as you enter it into the evaluation form, so you’ll be able to pick up right where you left off. In order to update your evaluation/CME request, log in and complete the evaluation for the remaining sessions that you attended. By clicking ‘Evaluate’, you will have access to complete the remaining sessions.
Q: I entered the wrong amount of CME credits for my evaluation. How do I update my evaluation with the appropriate amount of CME credits?
Be assured that your data is automatically saved as you enter it into the evaluation form, so you’ll be able to pick up right where you left off. In order to update your evaluation/CME request, login and complete the evaluation for the remaining sessions that you attended. By clicking ‘Evaluate’, you will have access to complete the remaining sessions.
Q: I am unable to access the evaluation due to membership expiration.
Please see benefits.asco.org for a comprehensive list of your member benefits. To renew your membership later, click ‘Please continue my session’ to proceed with the evaluation.
Q: I am in the online evaluation system and need help. What should I do?
Click on the ‘Help’ icon located at the top right corner in the online evaluation for access to Frequently Asked Questions and evaluation tutorial. If you have further questions, see below for ways to get live assistance.
Ways to get assistance:
1. Phone: Please call (630) 963-4074 or (877) 630-5070
Technical support and customer service hours of operation are the following:
- Friday, June 4 from 9AM - 5PM CST
- Saturday, June 5 from 7AM - 5PM CST
- Sunday, June 6 through Monday, June 7 from 7AM - 6PM CST
- Tuesday, June 8 from 7AM - 5PM CST
- Wednesday, June 9 through Friday, June 11 from 9AM - 5PM CST
Staff will be available to assist you with questions during the following dates/times:
- Saturday, June 5from 7AM – 6PM CST at the Meeting Evaluation Help Desk in the Grand Concourse Lobby
- Sunday, June 6 from 7AM – 6PM CST at the Meeting Evaluation Help Desk in the Grand Concourse Lobby
- Monday, June 7 from 7AM – 6PM CST at the Meeting Evaluation Help Desk in the Grand Concourse Lobby
- Tuesday, June 8 from 7AM – 1PM CST at the Meeting Evaluation Help Desk in the Grand Concourse Lobby
Q: What is the deadline for submitting an evaluation or request for credit for the 2010 ASCO Annual Meeting?
Evaluations and CME credit requests for the 2010 ASCO Annual Meeting must be received by Friday, July 9, 2010.
Q: When will I receive my CME certificate of my Certificate of Participation?
Q: Who can receive CME credit for attending the 2010 Annual Meeting?
Physicians (MDs and DOs) may receive CME credit by submitting an evaluation.
Q: Can other attendees request a Certificate of Participation?
Yes, non-physicians may request a Certificate of Participation, which may enable non-physicians to apply their Symposium participation hours toward relicensure. Among the organizations that endorse the use of ACCME-accredited activities toward recertification are:
• American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
• California Board of Nursing
• American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
• Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)
Q: What is a Certificate of Attendance?
Certificates of Attendance are for attendees who need immediate documentation to confirm their attendance at the 2010 Annual Meeting.. Please note that this certificate does not award any AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM
. Go to www.asco.org/2010AMattcert
to print or email your certificate of attendance.
Q: How do I calculate the number of credits I can receive?
The American Society of Clinical Oncology designates this educational activity for a maximum of 42 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
Physicians should only claim credit commensurate activity.
• Physicians: 1 hour of participation = 1 credit
• Round credits to quarter credit hours
• See Annual Meeting Program for details on CME credit available for each session.
Q: Can I claim partial credit for attending this meeting?
Yes, attendees may claim partial credit.
Q: Other questions?
For questions about CME certificate, Certificates of Participation and/or Certificates of Attendance please email email@example.com
Post Meeting questions -
- For CME- or certificate-related questions, contact ASCO Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For feedback or questions about the evaluation process, contact ASCO Staff at email@example.com
- Customer service support lines re-open July 6-8 from 9am – 5pm CST. Please contact (630) 963-4074 or (877) 630-5070
- For questions about your Meeting Badge ID, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about your ASCO.org Username and Password, contact email@example.com